15.11.16

Trrringtrrringtring

Trump Tower Manhattan New York
Trrringtrrringtring. "Hello, this is president-elect Donald Trump's office. Nigel Farage speaking. Who is there?"
Mark Rutte" My name is Mark  Rutte, prime minster of  the..."
Nigel Farage: "I know who you are, you are one of those bloody  Europeans, what do you want?"
Mark Rutte: "I would like to speak  to the president-elect, Mister Trump. Is he available?"
Nigel Farage: "Donald, some guy on the phone who wants to speak to you! Can I grab a beer while you are on the phone?"
Donald Trump: "Go ahead Nigel, feel at home! Hello! Who is calling?
Mark Rutte: "Mark Rutte, prime minister of the Netherlands."
Donald Trump: "The what?"
Mark Rutte: " The Netherlands, president-elect, Mister Trump."
Donald Trump: "So what?"
Mark Rutte: "I want to talk with you about the long existing ties between your beautiful  country and mine."
Donald Trump: "Ties on what? Bananas, fruit flies, loo paper?"
Mark Rutte: "No, president-elect, Mister Trump, we, the  Dutch, were one of the first to recognize the United States."
Donald Trump: "The Dutch? I thought you were calling on behalf of  the Netherlands. That country were they  kill new borns and old people at random instead  of getting rid of illegals. Why should I talk to you? Eh?"
Mark Rutte: "Well as I said president-elect, Mister Trump we have very old ties."
Donald Trump: "I can't remember we ever met, so why should there be old ties? 
Nigel, could you please handle this guy, I have no idea what he is talking  about and where he is calling from. The Netherlands? Dutchland? I  have no clue!"
Nigel Farage: "Goodbye, who ever you are and where ever you are calling from."
Mark  Rutte:  Eh, eh, eh....."
Toooooooot.