6.11.12

Onuitroeibaar 2


Dearest One,

I am Mrs.Safia Farkash Gaddafi, wife of embattled Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, who is presently been embattled by the unfaithful opposition leaders in my country. Following the heat as a result of the crises in Libya against my husband, Col. Muommar Gaddafi, I have been able to escape to Cote D'Ivoire with my daughter who recently gave birth to save our lives. I got your esteemed contact during my comprehensive research for a reliable and trustworthy individual in your country. I will need your help in this situation I find my self, I am really afraid and don't know whom to confide in, my dear we are desperately looking for a foreign reliable partner whom I can trust to handle some funds on behalf. A deposit was made one time ago by my husband in a Security Finance Firm here in Cote D'Ivoire in my name. The UN and the Western world have freezed most of our assets and funds bearing Gaddafi's name anywhere in the world.

Consequently, our status/position of the present state does not permit us to open an account or run any huge financial business at the moment; hence I have contacted you to claim the funds on our behalf. The necessary Legal documents will be made in your name to enable the release of the funds to you by the Security Company, Your assistance will enable us invest the funds in your country. But before we proceed you will promise me that you will not betray or abscond with the funds when it is eventually transfer to you. The last time the Government moved to officially freeze the assets held by the Libyan regime in the UK following sanctions imposed by the UN Security Council Find below the links of the area where some of our assets were freeze.


I will furnish you with more informations as soon as I get your response indicating your interest to partner with me. At present I don't receive or make calls for security reason (s) as it is being monitored. All communication for the time being will be based on emails.

Please understand my condition and get back to me as soon as possible and please I urge you to keep this transaction confidential for my security and the security of the fund. Please write me with this Email( sfgaddafii@yahoo.fr )

Many thanks.

Mrs.Safia Farkash Gaddafi.