5.6.13

O-ha-ha-ha-hio

Nadat men dagen lang had gestudeerd op het mesjoggene gemarcheer van de Noord-Koreanen besloot de staatsuniversiteit van Ohio er iets tegenover te stellen en hier is het resultaat:
"The clip focuses on the percussion section known as JI-Row (I-Row is the snare drum row, and J-Row consists of the the bass, quads, and cymbals). The first two members down the ramp (I-1 & I-12) are known as lead-outs. I-1 (on the left facing the ramp) is the assistant squad leader of I-Row. I-12 (on the right) is selected from the top snare drum candidates during a special lead-out drill competition on the final day of band tryouts prior to the beginning of the season. The squad leader marches in the I-6 position. I-Row and J-Row, like all other rows, have 12 regular marching members. In addition, I-Row has two alternate snare drummers, and J-Row has one alternate for each of the three types of instruments in the row."